Saturday, April 10, 2010

my family is like Jenga...


you ever play that game Jenga? you build this tower of blocks then you take turns taking out a block until the tower tumbles down...
since my papa's passed i feel like it's harder and harder to keep our blocks together...
we are all doing our best...we are all doing what we can and what we know how.... neither of us is ready to rebuild our tower without his block in it....




on a happier note i have begun to surround myself with cancer.. in a productive way this time... it's not all about worrying and waiting...and my anger can be put to better use than breaking things around the house or yelling at my husband....
i have signed up to volunteer for cancer society of america.. i will be involved in two 5ks next month...i am crocheting my chemo caps like a mad woman... i hate this disease but sitting around hating it is doing no good.... and my dad's legacy deserves more than anger... this is me officially OFF my ass!



No comments:

Post a Comment